The Top Management of Island Steel UK Ltd recognises that the disciplines of quality, health and safety and environmental management are an integral part of its management function.
They view these as a primary responsibility and to be the key to good business in adopting appropriate quality standards.
The Company’s Quality policy calls for continuous improvement in its operations and business to be conducted according to the following principals:
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations;
- Follow a concept of continuous improvement and make best use of our management resources in all Quality matters;
- Communicate our Quality objectives and performance against these objectives throughout the company and to interested parties;
- Take due care to ensure that activities are safe for employees, associates, subcontractors and others who come
into contact with our work;
- Work closely with our Customers and suppliers to establish the highest Quality standards;
- Adopt a forward-looking view on future business decisions that may have Quality impacts;
- Train our staff in the needs and responsibilities of Quality management.